It's 1989 and an ancient evil is trying to free itself from its extra-dimensional prison into the revels of Mardi Gras. A heroic adventurer and his spell-slinging ally are hot on its trail. And Fed Carter, an ordinary, everyday Joe - or is he? - stumbles right into the middle of it all. Join Fred as he descends from our reality into one of friendly witches, gator-faced demons, and ancient goddesses looking to settle scores.
- Chapter One: In Search of Indiana Jones
- Chapter Two: Start the Engine!
- Chapter Three: There's More Than One Way to Skin a Gator
- Chapter Four: Welcome to My Nightmare
- Chapter Five: You Can Be My Wingman (10/26)
- Chapter Six: How Much Is That Voodoo Doll in the Window? (?)
- Other chapters to follow weekly (or more frequently)
. . . . .